Monday, December 12, 2011

Custom Flower Girl Dresses



I am in love with what I do. Truly. In LOVE. There are a handful of people who can genuinely say that and I am so thankful that I can count myself as one. But really, when you get pictures like this, how could you NOT love what you do?

We're going on our 4th year of doing what we do and each year is better and business is bigger than before. Over the past 18 months we have fully launched into the Bridal Industry and are specializing in custom made OOAK Flower Girl Dresses designed by the brides themselves (with a little bit of help from me of course!). My brides are AMAZING to work with! In the almost 3oo dresses I've created I don't think I've ever had 2 weddings exactly the same. It's fabulous!

I love seeing the pictures that my brides send after their Big Day. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!













 

If you are planning your Big Day and would like to have an original Juju's Tutus Empire Tutu Dress custom made to compliment your wedding, I'd love to hear from you! You can email me at julie@jujustutus.com. Don't forget to check us out on FB too- www.facebook.com/jujustutus

No comments:

Post a Comment