Friday, August 14, 2009

Monkey Love!

Did you know that not only can you purchase an original "Juju's Tutu" off of my Etsy site, but you can also purchase them online at www.2littlemonkeys.com I've had the pleasure of working with 2 Little Monkeys for almost a year now and they are top notch!

The owners, Cindy and Jodi search out for the CUTEST nursery, gift items and carseat covers for baby and children. Not to mention that they have a kickin' sale section on their website too! And if you live in the Phoenix area (and you mention you are a friend of Juju's Tutus) you can have FREE SHIPPING by picking up your items from one of their warehouse locations! Just make sure to call your order into them so shipping isn't automatically added.

Every time I am on there I always find SEVERAL items that I need! I'm sure that you can relate to how that goes! Click here to see what my favorite item in the shop is right now. There's also a matching bottle! Pair this with the turquoise and brown Juju's Tutu that's in the work for them and you've got a rockin' baby shower present!

Be on the lookout for EXCLUSIVE Juju's Tutus designs that are only available at 2 Little Monkeys coming this fall! Super Exciting!

Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment