Thursday, June 4, 2009

On our way!


Hi!

After almost 1 year of being in 2 fabulous boutiques, Juju's Tutus is venturing into the world of online retail! It's been a lot longer of a process than I thought, but it's all been worth it. While we are busily putting our website together, I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at some of the great things that we have in store.

If you see anything that you LOVE and would like info on how to purchase it, let me know! Right now you can find Juju's Tutus at Miracle Haven Shops in the Garden in Downtown Glendale, AZ (www.miraclehaven.com) and also online at 2 Little Monkeys (www.2littlemonkeys.com). We were also one of the featured boutiques at Christian Family Care Agency's Garden Brunch and Fashion show back in March!

Disclaimer: I am NOT a professional photographer (obviously!) and leave my picture taking up to my amazing friend and PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER Erin McFarland (www.emlifephoto.com). We have done 2 amazing shoots so far and the pictures that she took will be up shortly. In the mean time, have fun looking at these!




1 comment:

  1. Your ETSY site (http://www.jujustutus.etsy.com/) looks amazing. I absolutely LOVE the empire waist tutu dresses! U have such a talent for design!

    ReplyDelete